Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: The Burning Bush

The Burning Bush (Santeria Habitat, #2)The Burning Bush by Kenya Wright
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ARC provided by the author to review



I really love this book. This is the perfect sequel for an amazing book 1. It was even better than the first book!

Lanore, was suppose to continue her fight about equality for mixed breed but allowed personal vendettas get in the way. Once again she has Zulu and MeShack by her side, but they are joined in this book by a "seer" and a witch. Tragedies happened when Lanore veered from her fight and a twisted ending let a bigger question in the air. Will Lanore be able to keep on fighting?

Kenya's mastery with words is amazing. Her creativity and imagery of a paranormal world is superior and she has improved herself with this book in making the reader's emotional connections with her characters grows.

In this book I laughed and I cried, I raged and I cheered and now, I can't wait to read the next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment