Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Chosen

Chosen (Ancients of Light, #1)Chosen by Heather Fleener
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

It's a 4.5 stars for me. The only reason I'm not rating it 5 stars, it's because I believe the book to be a bit too long. I have no idea what should have been trimmed since the author was amazing at given the readers all pertinent information, and this is a saga really, which usually is long. But as much as I enjoyed the book, at the end I had the "finally" feelings within.

The world has two major forces, the dark and the light. The witches were created from the light and the vampires from the dark. But there are those vampires that defends the light and fights with the witches against the dark force. An ancient misunderstanding created a rift between vampires and witches. A prophecy has Lorcan and Kaitriana as two important keys to united both species(vampires and witches) to fight against the dark.
In this first book of the series the authors introduces the readers to the world of both Lorcan and Kaitriana and their joint effort to save the world. Both characters were developed in depth and it's easy to create a connection with them.

I enjoyed this book immensely and I'm looking forward to be with Lorcan, Kaitriana and their coven and castes on their continuing journey to save the world of the dark.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment