Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Fighting for Her Soul

Fighting for Her SoulFighting for Her Soul by Karina Cole
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I've rated 2.5 stars. It was an ok book.

Claire is a very proper lady that has never done anything wild in her life, but for 6 months she has been followed by strange fogs. Tired and scared Claire decides to look for a bouty hunter of the unknown. After another attack she moves in with Victor and together they go after the unknown to save Claire's life.

The idea of story is promising. The characters connection seemed forced to me. While the female character was a good heroine, the male character was lacking in my opinion.
The plot was a good one, but the flow of the writing didn't work. The scenes changed abruptly, and even though this was suppose to be a fast paced book, I wish the author hadn't rushed it so much. The book became better towards the end, but the end was also abrupt.

I see a promise in this book. With some review, this can be a pretty good paranormal series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment