Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Forged in Fire

Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)Forged in Fire by Trish McCallan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved it this book and I can't wait to read the next one of the series.

It is a fast paced book with lots of action and feelings. The characters were great, the hero mouthwatering and the connection between the couple to dye for.
I really enjoy the psychic bend of the book and I'm looking forward how it will go on on other books.

The bad guys were not totally cliched and the sex scene was very steamy. But what I really liked the most was the emotional connection I got with all the characters. Not only the main but also all the secondary ones.

Oh, the author was a genius at throwing many subplots that we can expect several books in the future of the series.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment