Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Make Me Shiver

Make Me Shiver (Just Make Me, #1)Make Me Shiver by Aline Hunter
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lacey is hot for Michael, but is afraid of his lifestyle. Michael is an experienced Dom and wont settle for anything less that a true sub. He found in Lacey everything he wants for his future, but his ex shows up and create a dent on Lacey's self-esteem. Michael only wants a BDSM relationship that can be based in complete trust and loyalty. Will Lacey be able to give him that?

The book was ok, but I had a hard time connecting with the characters. Even though it says they knew each other for a while, in my opinion it all seem too suddenly. Michael was a good Dom and the rest of the characters from the book seems pretty interesting. By the end of the book, Lacey became a better character. I will give the series another try as I'm in interested in the story of Candice, Lacey's friend.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment