Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: The Pleasure of His Punishment Collection

The Pleasure of His Punishment: The Complete Collection (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ #1-10)The Pleasure of His Punishment: The Complete Collection by J.S. Scott
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

2 stars erotica, short-story, anthology

cover 4 stars

It's pretty, it's sexy.

review 2 stars

All stories are very much the same thing. It was hot for the first, maybe the second, then I just kept reading because it was short and it was there.

Impressions and Opinion

I'm not certain I will base all the author's work on a collection of short-stories. I could see that Ms. Scott can write a steamy story, so maybe with a longer book, she would have time for a better plot.

I got the impression those stories were published together exactly because they all had the same theme.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment