Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Transforming Love

Transforming Love (Koning Clan, #1)Transforming Love by Debra Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book.

Is hard to find something that I like to read better than a shifter story, this one did not disappoint me at all. I was really caught in this fast-paced short-story. But, at the end of the day, I'm a full book kind of girl and I had problems with all the information missing from this read. I wanted to know so much more about the characters and their world really, I ended the book with lots of doubts and unanswered questions and that's why I did not rated this book higher.

Jenny left home for a look at paradise, she just want to see the beach once! Her crappy car, has a flat tire in the middle of nowhere and she has to walk almost 10 miles to find another human being. Somehow, she end up caught by a reality she does not understand.
Gryph is a wolf and does not believe in fairy mothers, but somehow destiny has given him a gift. Now he only has to win the games, for him to keep his present forever.

I loved the promise of this book and I will definitely read the next of the series.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment