Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Wickedest Witch

Wickedest WitchWickedest Witch by Eve Langlais
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved it! It was a really amazing read. If I could change anything, I would say the book was too short.

What can I say about it? I laughed it a lot, I was hot and I loved both characters. The book was really fast-paced with a great plot and world build.

Evangaline is a witch known for being evil. Once again she is being dumped by her boyfriend because she is too evil for him.
Ryker is a shifter known for being hot headed and scary. After a family fiasco he decided that he needed to get drunk.
When they both meet, their chemistry is astounding as is their dislike for each other's species. But fate play with them and they have to work together while avoiding each other.

If you like laughs with sex and a great HEA, this is the book for you!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment