Sunday, May 25, 2014

Review: Zipless

ZiplessZipless by Diane Dooley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 stars
erotic romance, novella
ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange of an honest review

Summary

Singer, songwriter, Lou is afraid to perform and has been managing her brother's band for eight years. She has been living her dreams through the boys and finally believes they will get their big break.
Former rockstar Crash Burns is enchanted by the scottish groupie, until he finds out she is no groupie at all.
In the middle of an imploding band, will they be able to find a new beginning?

cover 4.5 stars

Sexy, powerful, hot! I would buy this in a bookstore, only because of it's cover.

characters 4 stars

I like both characters.
Lou is a very strong woman with dictator's tendencies, but she only boss everybody because they let her.
Zippy/Crash is adorable. lol Really hot, fun and nice!
Characters were easy to understand, connect and like.

plot 4 stars

The story is fast-paced, easy to follow, kept me guessing and wanting more. I've enjoy the humor and the intensity level of the read.
My one problem with it, was that it had to be rushed a bit, and I felt I was missing something at the end. I wish it was a full novel, so I could have learn more and seen their growth.

heat 4 stars

It was hot! It had goods scenes. Great descriptions.

freshness 5 stars

I like the idea and I found it very refreshing the whole concept of the book.

Impressions and Opinion

I really enjoy the world built in this book. I like the idea of this band coming to New York for it's big break and imploding so close to home.
I only wished I could have learn more about the band before coming to New York and also about Crash, before that day.
I needed more book pages to have learn more.

The idea hardened in her mind. A book she'd read years ago had called it a zipless f***- a passionate encounter with no strings attached.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment