Sunday, September 07, 2014

Review: Desired by the Pack: Part One, Part Two, Part Three



Rating:




Title: Desired by the Pack: Part One
Series: Desired by the pack #1
Author: Emma Storm
Genre:  Erotic Romantic Fantasy, Menage M/F/M
Heat: 5 stars

Source: free for kindle now




Cover: 4 stars
Characters: 5 stars
Plot: 3 stars
Heat: 5 stars
Freshness: 5 stars
Addictiveness: 5 stars

Total: 4.5 stars

*This is a box set with the first three parts of a story, so there is a cliffhanger. Also there is bestiality, for those that don't feel comfortable with it.*

Shifter's menage with creativity. They are werewolves, protectors of realms, hot males that need to mate.

Even though this book is the first part of a bigger picture the author is crafty enough to introduce an amazing new world where a "shewolf-shehuman" doesn't know where to fit in. 
January Cabot has a lot of self doubt, will she be brave enough to take on a full pack of males?

I love the characters Ms. Storm has created in this book. I love how even though they are a pack of wolves, each of them has it's individuality that makes him shine. I like the fantasy part the author has brought to this book. I enjoy January's weakness as much as I have enjoy her strength. 

This book's characters and promising plot leaves me hopeful and excited to see what comes next. The steamy hot scenes are a great bonus and the fresh new world created by the author is the cherry of the cake.

The book is short. The story ends with lot of questions, therefore I'm glad I already have book two and three since I have acquired a box set with three parts.

I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys a very spicy shifter romance, in which the heroine is lucky enough to have more than one alpha male hot for her.

"The Guardians shared a link that could cross miles. Realms. As individuals, the emotions they experienced could and often did overflow into one another."

Review by:





No comments:

Post a Comment