Thursday, September 25, 2014

Review: The Last Thing You See



Rating:


Title: The Last Thing You See
Author: Emma South
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Heat: 3 stars
Source: ARC provided by the author






Cover: 4 stars
Characters: 5 stars
Plot: 4 stars
Heat: 3 stars
Freshness: 4 stars
Addictiveness: 4 stars
Total: 4 stars


They are both lonely and lost. They aren't searching, but they may find it, if willing to give love a chance. Will love be enough?

The Last Thing You See  is a sweet romance of two lost souls that don't even know what they should be looking for. The author has created a fast-paced thriller that is easy to follow and keeps the readers wanting more. The story is intense; you read, you cry, you feel with the characters.

Harper and Nick are great well-rounded characters that  don't have much in common, but as the story progress find out common ground to create a life together. Their differences are complements to each other and their willingness to compromise in favor of love is one of the best foundations any relationship can get. 

I really enjoy the idea of the story, even though I find it a bit unrealistic. I'm a romantic at heart and I believe love should conquers all, but sadly I don't remember seeing any it-girl of real life getting their HEA with a person from a total different lifestyle as this couple.

This is my first book by Ms. South, but definitely not my last. I have enjoy this story. I read the book in one sitting and I'm really interested about this author's work. 

I would recommend this book to all romantic souls out there that enjoy second chances and new beginnings.

"They say the last thing you see before you die is your whole life flashing before your eyes, but for me I hope it's just going to be you, looking at me for the first time, and me looking back."

Review by:


No comments:

Post a Comment