Monday, September 01, 2014

Review: Playtime with Sera

Playtime with SeraPlaytime with Sera by Dee Dawning
My rating: 3 of 5 stars







A Manic Readers Review

Manic Readers

Sera is happily married to Marc and loves to look sexy for her man. When Marc asks her to look good so she can meet his best friend from college, she is happy to oblige. What Sera didn’t know was Marc’s friend is her ex-husband Jack, the one she had this incredible chemistry with, but couldn’t get along outside of the bedroom. Will their friendship survive? Will their relationship work out?

Playtime with Sera is a good ménage read. The plot is good, with relevant information and easy to follow. The book kept me guessing along the way, but I found some parts to be a bit unrealistic.

The characters were strong, but I had a hard time connecting with them. I couldn’t relate with the female character and Marc was too uncertain of himself to be a strong husband. The characters had some great passionate scenes, and the author was very creative with it.

This was my first book by Ms. Dawning and I can’t fault her writing style. It’s clean, fluid and I didn’t find many typo mistakes in it. I only wished I could have connected with the characters. I felt confused by them and a bit disappointed on their choices.

I would read another book from this author, but not another book from this series.

Playtime with Sera could be a good read for those that enjoy a good ménage with some very steamy scenes.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment