Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Review: Block




Rating: 4.5 stars

Title: Block
Series: Social Media #3
Author: JA Huss
Genre: Erotic Contemporary Romance
Heat: 4 stars

Source: purchased for Kindle





Cover:4 stars
Characters: 5 stars
Plot: 5 stars
Heat: 4 stars
Freshness: 5 stars
Addictiveness: 5 stars
Total: 4.5 stars (22/24)

*THIS IS A SERIAL NOVELLA
THAT MEANS ALL ENDINGS ARE CLIFFHANGERS
THIS NOVELLA IS ABOUT 90 PAGES LONG
THIS IS PART THREE OF SIX

BOOKS ARE RELEASED EVERY TWO WEEKS* (as told by the author)


Romantic! Surprising! Hot! Addictive!

When we think we got anything pegged on this series, Ms. Huss throws another curve ball. In fact, she throw several curve balls in this installment. I love them! 

I believe in this book Vaughn finally steals the show from Grace.
Do you know Vaughn Asher the jerk? He is very cute and sweet on this one. Ok, not too sweet, because he is still Vaughn, and his best laid plans always become messy affairs. 

"You can tell me, sweets. I can keep a secret too. And I don't judge. I'm a good listener."
"I might not be your prince, but I think you're my princess. I swear, I never knew I was looking for one."

Ms. Huss has totally humanize Vaughn on this book. He took off his mask and opened his heart, and at the end,  he has a pretty good one.
"I don't know how to be me Grace. The real me, I mean. I'm so used to being him, I might've lost me along the way."


Yes, Grace is in there too and she has a few good moments, that doesn't includes Vaughn. Ms. Huss starts to enlighten us about some of Grace's mystery past, and Grace finds a friend where she least expects, and it seems it's going to be a fun friendship to read about.

Another wonderful book. Hot, but not so racy; fun, but also sad; caring and improper, full of mystery and mischief.

The bad part is that I've ended this wanting  more and must wait to read the next book. The good part is that I only need to wait two weeks to read what comes next. Yes, because this is so so so good, that I have already bought book four.


 Review by:






No comments:

Post a Comment